Turmeric 34000+ | Joint Pain & Inflammation
Turmeric’s active compound curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity.
- Joint pain and inflammation
- High in Curucmin
- C3 Complex – leading scientific studies
- Reduces inflammation & mild joint swelling
- Relieves symptoms of mild arthritis/osteoarthritis
- Relieves mild joint pain and stiffness
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
Curcuma longa (Turmeric - Curcumin C3 Complex®) extract dry conc. 526mg equiv. to dry rhizome 34.19g (34190mg), std. to contain curcuminoids 500mg
No added Gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended while pregnant or breast feeding.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.